A full service PR agency with a marketing boutique – what does that mean? It means that we are publicist that are devoted to every aspect of industry in our community. We have created innovative, natural, local, traditional and social media strategies for our clients’ brands and campaigns. Our team, which never grows larger than four, generates the biggest buzz and media attention in our ever evolving world of marketing. We understand that no public relations strategy is the same and cookie cutter methods are never effective. This is why we advocate unique marketing strategies by approaching each client with a plethora of ideas and solutions for the best results.
Now in our 4th year creating unique and dynamic public relations, marketing and media management campaigns BethanyEast PR & Mgmt. Consulting is being recognized as a fresh, urban and content-driven firm with intimate ties to a forward thinking consumer community.
Who are we? We are partners with a number of organizations in economic development, retail marketing and hospitality promotion. We are San Antonio transplants. We are members of niche and influential audiences. We are BethanyEast PR.
We like to say that our clients have “grown us up” and that’s more than true. Four years ago we were just humble social media managers for a major hospitality brand in downtown San Antonio. We approach every project or campaign with that same fresh mindset we did then. Now we’ve increased our service menu to include corporate events, strategic communication and partnership building as well as media consulting and placement.
Meet The Dream Team
All About You
We have packages to suit everyone, from clients who may have not dabbled in public relations all the way to ambitious clients who require an innovative and large campaign strategy to connect with their direct consumer base.
We come to the table with an understanding of your industry and we motivate you to change deeply rooted behaviors and social norms. Our results do not only cause you to be influenced but to make you believe.
05 JanWhy aren’t Africans jumping at the chance to invest their money into American, high yield development projects? Foreign direct investment has long been considered a viable base for investment portfolios of succes... 05 JanThe Good People SA Mixer is returning home to DreamWeek as an official and featured event on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 from 6 PM until 9 PM at the Freetail Taproom in Southtown San Antonio. Now in it’s third yea...
- Check out @MrsOgba on Periscope for more details about the @samministries #UtilityAssistance Fair happening NOW https://t.co/tqgV1NnZPW
- There's a line around the building at the @samministries TLLC, the #UtilityAssistance Fair is in full effect! https://t.co/sA002ol2sY
- There's a line around the building at the @samministries TLLC, the #UtilityAssistance Fair is in full effect! https://t.co/aYTmhbNRA2
- We are LIVE at @SAMMinistries for the #UtilityAssistance Fair, there's a lot of assistance available, get here! https://t.co/MndQq691Yk
- Thanks to @CityYearSA for hosting the Local Leaders Panel at the Carver Community Center https://t.co/VXfOfPNTbI